A little about me:
I’m an independent digital producer specializing in photo and audio storytelling. My work concentrates on contemporary human rights issues, urbanization, development, the economy, and the environment.
I live in Brooklyn, NY and am available for projects internationally.
I have experience in:
- Research: photo, journalistic, oral history, data-driven, critical theory, empirical, quantitative, qualitative;
- Multimedia Journalism: copywriting/editing; photo editing, video editing, audio editing;
- Legal: publishing and contracts, content licensing, copyright clearance;
- Ethics: ethical representations of sensitive and marginalized groups.
I’ve assisted on projects for:
TIME, WIRED, New York Times Magazine, Harvard Health Press, Fast Company, ESPN, PAPER, Harper’s Bazaar, VH1, Fortune, AdWeek, XXL, Complex, Esquire, Elle, Refinery29, Vanity Fair, Billboard, Facebook, Fitbit, and Google.
- Master’s Degree in Journalism (2013 – 2016) GPA: 4.0. Monash University, Victoria, Australia
- Bachelor’s Degree in Media Studies (2007 – 2010) GPA: 3.4. La Trobe University, Victoria, Australia.